Unique buildings and scenery around feedback

Gierasimov

Hello Eagle Dynamics! 

Great job with the early access of Marianas, it looks absolutely stunning flying over the islands. 

Since this is an early access - work in progress, I wish to report this as a bug and not as a wish list item. 

Can you please comment on the quality of scenery geometry? 

Buildings are sinking into terrain or have parts floating in the air. This is common across all maps, but since this one is in focus now, 

it would be worth considering, if not feasible for entire map, then at least for announced unique buildings. Please ensure proper terrain elevation for those. Please.

When you advertise the addition of those recognizable places, could these as well as immediate surroundings, be more polished than the rest of map assets? 

For example:

T. Stell Newman Visitor Center

• lack of textures that would highlight this is a place of interest for visitors (e.g. posters, signs, colors)
  • lack of the unique feature of the center - Ha. 62-76 Japanese Midget Submarine.
  • lack of dedicated / unique landscape surrounding the building.  

Our Lady of Purification Catholic Church

• lack of church feature - cross on the roof (I suspect this is intended though)
  • terrain elevation makes this unique object to sink into the ground

Summer towers

If you feel this is "as designed" than, well thank you for the great work and I will just manage my expectations better when you announce unique buildings next time. 

I was kind of expecting to see something closer to these:

image.png

image.png

• Like 3

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta