Quest 2 online comms

AlpineGTA

I've been using my Rift S online with SRS no problems. I use it with headphones plugged into the headset jack and have the world sounds and the SRS comms coming through the headphones perfectly clear.

I switched to my Quest 2 to try it for online performance and clarity vs the Rift S. I left everything the same on the sound settings, all I did was unplug the Rift S, restart everything and connect the Quest 2, using Airlink. But now, when I press the SRS PTT button the comms are coming out of the TV, even though the DCS sounds are still coming out of the headphones that are plugged into the Quest 2 headset jack. I've tried every variation in the DCS audio settings and on the TV but I still can't get the comm. sounds to come from the headphones. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it a bug or SRS setting I'm missing somewhere - I can only see an option to use default audio in SRS. Is it an issue with the Quest 2 or the Airlink?

Cheers.

i5-11600K CPU, 64GB DDR4 RAM, XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon 6900 XT, Oculus Quest 2, HP Reverb G2

Well, for anyone who might be interested, I think it's a Quest 2 air link issue. I switched back to my Rift S and noticed that drop down boxes in the SRS sound settings were no longer locked and a few of the tick boxes in the DCS sound options were no longer greyed out, where they had been previously. So I'm guessing it's something to do with some settings not working over air link. I haven't tried checking the Quest 2 linked with the cable yet to test it, I've reverted back to using the Rift S for now, it suffers from much less lag and stuttering. online.

i5-11600K CPU, 64GB DDR4 RAM, XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon 6900 XT, Oculus Quest 2, HP Reverb G2