Winwing SimAppPro unable to login

Yeti42

In order to set bindings you need to login with the App, for whatever reason I can't login, I get the "Signing in, please wait" message but nothing happens, I've tried:
1) changing the login details on the Winwing website

2) disabling my windows 10 firewall

I'm thinking this could be a router firewall problem where I need a port redirect, unfortunately I can't switch the firewall completely off on my router, only redirect and i don't know what ports the app is using.... any ideas?

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel i5-9600k OC 5 Ghz | RTX 2080 |VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB DDR 4 OC 3200

Hotas Warthog | Logitech G Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR 4

Sorry, can't help with your main issue (not being able to log in) 😳, but for the most part you should be able to bind directly in DCS as a work around until you get it figured out.  The SimAppPro will let you change some of the behaviour of switches and set your afterburner in game to match the detent so it's worth getting it figured out.  But while you're waiting/when you're frustrated and given up trying to figure it out, you should be able to just bind it directly in DCS.

My personal preference is to bind everything in DCS anyway, but I know others do it differently.

Yep, bindings aren't a problem but you need to run the app I think in order to get the gear and pylon selection lights to mirror DCS in the F18.

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel i5-9600k OC 5 Ghz | RTX 2080 |VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB DDR 4 OC 3200

You do realise that there is a dedicated sub Forum for WinWing??

Btw, a new update has arrived. Apply it then you'll be able to login

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

On 10/8/2021 at 1:07 PM, MustangSally said:

Yes, I thought I was in it, on account of me posting this on the >input and output>winwing forum... 😉

On 10/8/2021 at 1:07 PM, MustangSally said:

Btw, a new update has arrived. Apply it then you'll be able to login

Applied new patch and problem is resolved.