A Small VR Only Flight Group

M3D4

HANGER XIII

Looking to build a small VR only aviation family.
Those who love aviation and aerospace and VR.
We as humans were put on this earth not to fly, but we are damn good at it! Hope to fly virtually with you soon, and maybe IRL.
A new discord server specifically for this: *** https://discord.gg/FhaUMcknEs
Just message me you when get there, and I'll respond asap.

Edited by M3D4

Wouldn't be surprised if someone else wants to form a group of enthusiasts who only use TIR. Great virtual world we live in. Yeah?

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

au contraire, friend, it's the sound of freedom!

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

1 hour ago, flycats2 said:

au contraire, friend, it's the sound of freedom!

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not.  Also, don't know why I'm getting so much flak for this on reddit and such.  Just looking for people who enjoy the VR immersion in DCS over that of a monitor. I have a lovely 48in monitor, but for me VR in DCS is much better than on my monitor.  I couldn't find what I was looking for in any squadron I joined. Never found any VR pilots in those Squadrons.  I understand not everyone has a machine that can do it too, but also not my problem that I have an ok PC that I use for my job that happens to be able to have great VR performance.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...