Just started this camp and have a question about M1

En 22/4/2022 a las 20:10, CedricLFML dijo:

In this mission we have to do ONE interception or TWO? Because, in fact, when the first one is a success, GCI invit me to RTB. But while i'm landing he tells me something like "stay low, 204 , keep the low altitute" or something like that. And, like the last mission, nothing occurs after landing.

I'm gonna give you the track on you discord since the file is too big for here. 

I have this problem too 😞

• Like 1

It's only one interception, after you go high over 10.000 meters and you turn back towards the base the GCI tells you to go low and gives you a heading, continuing on those instructions you should find a Mig-15 drone, if you go behind him then at close distance you should get the RTB message. 

• 7 months later...

Same problem as two previous guys. Can’t get the “pass” score. Tried it four times, but still - nothing, only 50 points of score. And one more thing 30 sec after I have took off from the airfield I have got the bearing to target from the AWACS, even before I turn to the Gudauta WP1. @SorelRo I’m playing RU version OBT client.

I have tested this mission a few times and it is working properly for me. There aren't a lot of variations to try, start-up, and line up on the runway under the allotted time, take off on the runway 6 and turn towards waypoint 1, do a maximum performance climb, and make sure you are over 10000 meters when you are arriving at waypoint 1, turn towards waypoint 2 as instructed on the radio, on a normal turn without losing altitude, in AB,  with the turn radius at that altitude, you would have to turn to 209, depending on your skills and if you want to tighten up the turn you have to navigate properly towards waypoint 2, it's just an offset from the Sochi-Alder RSBN, you could use that, or visual references or your kneeboard. As you reach waypoint 2, turn and dive towards waypoint 3 and fly as low as possible, cross the beach flying low and intercept the drone. when that is done you receive a "return to base" message, turn towards Sochi and land, land safely and slow down to a taxi speed and you will get the mission complete score, that's about it. I'm not sure what you are missing, make sure that you navigate properly.

• 3 weeks later...

В 18.11.2023 в 19:00, SorelRo сказал:

I have tested this mission a few times and it is working properly for me. There aren't a lot of variations to try, start-up, and line up on the runway under the allotted time, take off on the runway 6 and turn towards waypoint 1, do a maximum performance climb, and make sure you are over 10000 meters when you are arriving at waypoint 1, turn towards waypoint 2 as instructed on the radio, on a normal turn without losing altitude, in AB,  with the turn radius at that altitude, you would have to turn to 209, depending on your skills and if you want to tighten up the turn you have to navigate properly towards waypoint 2, it's just an offset from the Sochi-Alder RSBN, you could use that, or visual references or your kneeboard. As you reach waypoint 2, turn and dive towards waypoint 3 and fly as low as possible, cross the beach flying low and intercept the drone. when that is done you receive a "return to base" message, turn towards Sochi and land, land safely and slow down to a taxi speed and you will get the mission complete score, that's about it. I'm not sure what you are missing, make sure that you navigate properly.

Thank you for your time. All the steps are done exactly like you described. And all the messages are displayed in order, but after the successful “by the book” landing and taxiing to the exactly same place from where I’ve started I am exiting the mission and have only 50 points. I don’t have any fancy mods installed, just the A-4 and civilian and military aircraft mods. I will try to remove them, then I’ll perform the “DCS Repair” procedure and try once more.

What speed do you taxi? Once you slow down enough on the runway, you should get a mission complete, once you get that, you can check the score,  also, you can skip the mission with the cheat built into the mission, this way it should give you 100 points and a snarky message. 

В 05.12.2023 в 08:20, SorelRo сказал:

What speed do you taxi? Once you slow down enough on the runway, you should get a mission complete, once you get that, you can check the score,  also, you can skip the mission with the cheat built into the mission, this way it should give you 100 points and a snarky message. 

I basically stopped when I was turning to the parking from the runway, but still no mission complete message. And after I quit the mission this time I've got 0 points. And as I was telling I have disabled and removed all the few mods I have, and even tried this time to play not on beta but on stable version of the game. I've added my mission track to the message. And it seems I would need to skip the mission and hope that is the only mission progress glitch I would encounter through this campaign.

Mig-21_M01.trk

I also couldn't get more than 50 points on this mission, but something different happened to me: I intercepted the MiG-15 and got the call, "Good intercept, return to base," which I did, but when I was on final I then received another call telling me to follow intercept vectors and keep my radar on standby until I had visual on the target. I had already received that call earlier, prior to the intercept. It happened when I was quite close to the runway, probably around 5km final for runway 06 at Sochi. After that, my score dropped to 0. I then landed and parked and got 50 points for that.

• 3 months later...
On 11/18/2023 at 12:00 PM, SorelRo said:

I did all of that, but when on final, just before landing I got the "lower, lower" call out, then after landing and shutting down I got no "mission complete." I received a score of zero, and 50 points, which isn't good enough to progress. I'm baffled.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

14 hours ago, SorelRo said:

Did you come close to a complete stop on the runway or the parking? Speed less than 10 kms, should trigger that mission complete score. 

Taxied to parking at the original spot. Full stop. Shut down the engine. No mission complete score.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

On 3/24/2024 at 11:22 PM, SorelRo said:

Hmmm, i'm going to check this, i'll let you know, if i can find what's causing it. By the way, what version? In Russian or English? 

English. BTW, I tried again yesterday. I wondered if triggering the "lower, lower" message was the cause of not getting a mission complete. So instead of landing on runway 06 I crossed the beach to the north of the airport, that is opposite from the side where you get the message while crossing the beach, and circled back to land. However I still got the "lower, lower" message and no mission complete after parking the jet.