[fictional] Norm 83 JaBoG 34 skin

Bananabrai

Hi together,

I am looking for a talented person wo wants to create a high quality skin for my squadron.
We are the german vJaBoG 34 and we are role playing the JaBoG 34 "Allgäu", as there is no Tornado in DCS we use the Viper.

Of course this would be a fictional skin, altough I still would be very happy about a high level of detail (also nice and small details) and realisitc weathering states + multiple tailnumbes.

The JaboG used the Norm 83 scheme in its three subvariants 83A, 83B and 83C until it closed (all three would be so cool, but one would be fine)
It was also the only squadron to carry its squadron emblem on the intake, all other permanent SQNs had theirs on the fin.
As the F-16 does not offer a big area underneath the canopy and no such large portion of the intake is visible with external loads, I suggest having the tailnumber on the intake (Mig-29G style) and having the SQN emblem behind the GUN muzzle, or maybe also on the tail (don't know if it will look good with the logo aft the muzzle)

There is a link to forum where different scheme pictures are posted, I could of course provide more pics:

Forum Link NORM 83

There are also many pictures on google, just an example:

PIC

Tail numerbs would be:
43+77
44+43
44+56
45+01

I might look up some more, as we are more than 4 pilots, but I need some time for that as well.
Hopeing for a reply, Banana

Alias in Discord: Mailman