Upcoming Feature: Téléaffichage TAF GCI 'Datalink' Complete tutorial and editor guide

RedKite

A very interesting system, surprised it wasn't fielded in the end. But, in any case, nice of Razbam to have provided it for us (and for free at that).

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Hi redkite, nice video! an offtopic question, your hud information look "flourescent" while mine is very sharp. Is this a filter of the video or a feature?

M2000 | Mig-21 | Mig-15 | F-14 | UH-1H HUEY | A-10C II | MB-339A | A-4E-C | F-18 | F-86 | KA-50 | F-16 |AH-64D| NTTR | PG |

AMD RYZEN 5 2400G 3.9GHz + RX 580 8GB OC + 32Gb + 1TB SSD

6 hours ago, Pinola said:

Hi redkite, nice video! an offtopic question, your hud information look "flourescent" while mine is very sharp. Is this a filter of the video or a feature?

The Radar display and hud have both been re-done with SVG (vector) graphics so they will look a little different now. The fluorescent look is down to a mixture of the lighting environment and hud brightness setting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Creator of DCS Tutorials and Flightsim content

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedKiteRender

Thanks for the answer redkite! looking forward to try the new feature.

M2000 | Mig-21 | Mig-15 | F-14 | UH-1H HUEY | A-10C II | MB-339A | A-4E-C | F-18 | F-86 | KA-50 | F-16 |AH-64D| NTTR | PG |

AMD RYZEN 5 2400G 3.9GHz + RX 580 8GB OC + 32Gb + 1TB SSD