Training missions in English

Giantsfan24

First off, hats off to ED for making such an in depth game. Now, since I am quite Euro/English speaking-centric, I cannot understand a word of Russian. So, since this bird is a whole different animal than the(comparitively) simpler su-27/mig-29, I am having problems with the basics of the weapons systems.

This would easily be remedied by a tutorial, but they are in Russian. I have watched the producers notes but alot of what he references are buttons already located/programmed on his hotas so I'm not sure which button he is pressing. Bottom line,can someone recreate the training missions but in english.

And yes I know about the manual(I have it) but it is so detailed, that the steps for a proper firing solution are spread across the whole manual.

Thanks guys and ED, I NEVER buy retail for anything gaming related(always buy second hand since its cheaper) so the fact that I will buy the russian version tells you something.

So, since this bird is a whole different animal than the(comparitively) simpler su-27/mig-29, I am having problems with the basics of the weapons systems.

You won't think they're simpler when they're modeled in DCS ... you'll be wishing for your heli back ;)

This would easily be remedied by a tutorial, but they are in Russian. I have watched the producers notes but alot of what he references are buttons already located/programmed on his hotas so I'm not sure which button he is pressing. Bottom line,can someone recreate the training missions but in english.

And yes I know about the manual(I have it) but it is so detailed, that the steps for a proper firing solution are spread across the whole manual.

Thanks guys and ED, I NEVER buy retail for anything gaming related(always buy second hand since its cheaper) so the fact that I will buy the russian version tells you something.

There will be an international version in which english language tutorials will be available.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda