Bindings not saving for Hotas.... :/

chlywly

• 4 weeks later...

I've got similar problems, my Warthog Stick, Throttles and Rudder Pedals function in the Windows Test and Calibrations app. If I Try to Run DCS Aircraft Modules, if I set up mapping, I see the indicator (white) bars show the correct movement and any axis tuning if applied. But when I get into the cockpit, TrackIR is good, but none of the virtual stick, throttle or pedal functions are functional. At this point, it appears to be across the board and not specific to a particular Aircraft, Map or to DCS world or world Open beta.

I have used DCS since the only aircraft they had was the A-10, I have most of the A/C they have released, I have had my TM Warthog HOTAS for 2+ years and I am totally at a loss with this. TM tech support seems to work on Gallic Flair and no time pressure.

Help needed!

Edited by Todd Down
more info.

The obvious starting point in diagnosing this is to make sure the bindings you are doing and the mode you are playing in are the same (i.e. both in "game" mode or both in "sim" mode).  That's usually the problem 98% of the time when people have this issue.