Kneeboard Won't Open Pages

Goofeyfoot

I bought the kneeboard module.  Most of the time, it does not let me switch tabs.  Example, JTAC gives me some target location information.  At first the JTAC page comes up and you can see all of the coordinates and other JTAC information.  But, if you shut the kneeboard down, or go to a different tab, you can't then get back to the JTAC tab no matter what wording you use.  "JTAC", "show JTAC", "JTAC Page," etc. etc.  In other words, no matter what I say I can't get back to the JTAC page.  I have selected the option that is supposed to do it with one word.  Doesn't work.

Thanks.

Michael

50 minutes ago, Goofeyfoot said:

I bought the kneeboard module.  Most of the time, it does not let me switch tabs.  Example, JTAC gives me some target location information.  At first the JTAC page comes up and you can see all of the coordinates and other JTAC information.  But, if you shut the kneeboard down, or go to a different tab, you can't then get back to the JTAC tab no matter what wording you use.  "JTAC", "show JTAC", "JTAC Page," etc. etc.  In other words, no matter what I say I can't get back to the JTAC page.  I have selected the option that is supposed to do it with one word.  Doesn't work.

Thanks.

Michael

Try these commands. I agree the manual can be a little confusing with the kneeboard commands.
Tips for next time, might save you some time and frustration, search this forum.
All of us have some issues from time to time. So usually it has been asked before.
Cheers!

Every page has several options/ways to get to it.
This is what's so clever about it, so you don't really have to remember anything.

Show log/ Show tasking order
AWACS...page/ANY AWACS name...page (Darkstar)
JTAC...page/ANY JTAC name...page (Darknight)
ATC...page/ANY ATC name...page (Batumi)
Tanker...page/ANY tanker name...page (Texaco)
Flight...page/ANY part of flight name...page (Flight, Two, Winger)
Crystal Palace...page/I only remember one "name" on this
Crew...page/ANY Crew name...page (Chief)
Show Notes/ Same here, only remember this one
Same goes for start/stop dictate

• Thanks 1