Force feedback and trim problems

timbob25

Hi, I've read a few threads which talk about problems with trimming and force feedback joysticks, but none specifically answer my question:

I have a Saitek Cyborg Evo Force JS and trim used to work correctly, in that the joystick's neutral position shifted as trim was operated. I've installed FC and now it no longer works. I have also lost all Force feedback output, no matter whether the "producer.cfg" file says FF True or False.

If I change it to "false", I can get trim working in the non-FF way, but if I set it to "true" neither FF or trim work at all on the two SU-25 variants.

Has anyone got a smilar JS and has it working with FC? If so, what settings are you using?

If not, are there any other things I can try?

Thanks!:joystick:

EVO works for me ... maybe these might throw some light?

G'day mate,

these are my js settings for the EVO. Seems to work for me; fwiw, I hope it might be helpful for you ...

My gain settings ...

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=954

and the LOMAC in game settings ...

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=955

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=956

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=958

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=957

Cheers and g'luck

Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

• 3 years later...
G'day mate,

these are my js settings for the EVO. Seems to work for me; fwiw, I hope it might be helpful for you ...

My gain settings ...

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=954

and the LOMAC in game settings ...

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=955

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=956

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=958

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=957

Cheers and g'luck

Teapot

Where are the settings?