Does the JF-17 have an official campaign that I'm missing?

fergrim

My google-fu is somewhat weak and I can't seem to find a straight answer.

I personally own Black Bear and Desert Thunder.

But neither of those come with the module, right?

I thought there was one called "Thunder Strike" that was going to be released with the module, but as far as I can see it's still just an early access preview, right? 

Just wanting to make sure I'm not somehow missing out on content for my favorite module.

Does nobody know?

It's fine if Thunder Strike has been cancelled.  I just really love this module and I have two campaigns I play, besides a dynamic one.

Not sure if there was some final word on it, or if I maybe need to redownload the module or what.

If this was some big, annoying issue, I'm sorry I'm not here to complain, just for the information.

The official one that comes with the purchased module is Thunder Strike but it’s in the early access stage. I don’t think it’s been updated much. I haven’t tried it though. Desert Thunder is a user-made campaign for download in DCS User Files. You will need the JF17 module to play it. I use Liberation 5.0. It has ‘dynamic’ campaigns with the JF17 as one of the flyables.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

Black Bear is due for an upgrade and I made it my personal goal to get the update out during the winter holidays so hopefully, you will be able to replay it with 2.7 Improvements soon.

Thunder Strike is indeed the official campaigns, Black Bear and Desert Thunder are just my personal works and found on the ED User Files.

• Thanks 2

signature.png