Where can I find Enigma's Dynamic Multiplayer Server - not listed on DCS MP Server List 9 (DCS 2.7.7 )

Maximo

The Server is not listed on my DCS MultiPlayer Server listing.  I show about 103 to 114 Servers on the average.  I am using the stable 2.7.7 version of DCS and have been flying on the Training Servers primarily.  Have done DCS World Cleanup, Repair, and Updater is current.  Would like to fly the Mig 21 and support in other financial ways too.

Do I need to download the Beta version of DCS that is out in order to see Enigma's Server? (as well as any Korean F-86/Mig 15 Servers) Any advice appreciated.  If this question has been asked and is too obvious, I can delete this message once someone lets me know how to access the Server.  fyi.  

Great YouTube videos on this Server.  Well done!

Don't know if the KA-50 will be in the Cold War mix for this Server.  Would be fun I guess but not realistic.  S!

23 minutes ago, Maximo said:

Do I need to download the Beta version of DCS that is out in order to see Enigma's Server?

Correct. Almost all bigger DCS servers are using the open beta version.

23 minutes ago, Maximo said:

Do I need to download the Beta version of DCS that is out in order to see Enigma's Server?

No, you can update to the open beta by following this guide:

How to update to open beta

Steam:
1. Open Steam and go to your library
2. Right click on DCS and select properties
3. Select the betas tab and chose "openbeta - Public beta versions"
4. Download the update.

Standalone:
1. Go into the dcs\bin folder
2. Hold Lshift and right click somewhere in the folder
3. Click on "open PowerShell window here"
4. Type .\DCS_updater.exe update '@openbeta' and press enter
5. Download the update

Edited by Mike_Romeo

My skins

Thanks very much for the info and quick reply!

I think this will help a lot of the newer players to DCS to understand this too.  Perhaps Enigma will be able to put this into a future video that explains why new players may not see his Server after downloading DCS 2.7.7 Stable.  I've had a lot of trouble with Open Beta downloads in the past so I will just wait until Enigma's Server is back in the Stable version of DCS in the future.  I know enough about computers to be a danger to myself and others!  🙂 Salut and thanks again.

Mike_Romeo,

Good to know.  I wanted to let you know that I did successfully update my existing DCS 2.7.7 Stable version by following your instructions - it worked perfectly:

"Standalone:
4. Type .\DCS_updater.exe update '@openbeta' and press enter
5. Download the update"

It worked perfectly for my pc (non Steam) and I have been reading Enigma's FAQs, etc so that I can fly on his Server in the future, along with other cold war Servers (I'm looking for an ideal Server for the KA-50 Black Shark 2 which I fly a lot.)'

Thanks again and I really appreciate the help.  Salut!

Before the update, I was showing about 115 Multiplayer Servers.  Now I show over 400 Multiplayer Servers!

' Mikey ' - on online multiplayer play 

On 12/29/2021 at 2:17 AM, Maximo said:

Mike_Romeo,

Good to know.  I wanted to let you know that I did successfully update my existing DCS 2.7.7 Stable version by following your instructions - it worked perfectly:

"Standalone:
4. Type .\DCS_updater.exe update '@openbeta' and press enter
5. Download the update"

It worked perfectly for my pc (non Steam) and I have been reading Enigma's FAQs, etc so that I can fly on his Server in the future, along with other cold war Servers (I'm looking for an ideal Server for the KA-50 Black Shark 2 which I fly a lot.)'

Thanks again and I really appreciate the help.  Salut!

Before the update, I was showing about 115 Multiplayer Servers.  Now I show over 400 Multiplayer Servers!

' Mikey ' - on online multiplayer play 

might suggest for you to join his Discord aswell. there's a bunch of folks that will help you to get up to speed if you have any question

https://discord.gg/A9T8CFkdHn