Autorenaming and modifying properties of multiple units/groups simultaneously

Hellbat

First suggestion:

When creating a new group, it seems that the unit names are inherited from the last group name (I'm sure this is a bug and has been reported before).  It would be nice, at least cosmetically, if groups had a property, which by default was set but could be manually disabled, which automatically aligns the group/unit names.  For example, if I change a group name to SA10_1, it would automatically set the unit names to SA10_1-1, SA10_1-2 etc, if the autonaming property is set.

Second suggestion:

This became apparent as I was looking at some fairly large mission templates developed by others.  I found the skill was set to Average for several hundred units/groups and there seems to be no other way of setting the skill level than to manually select it for each unit in the group for all groups in the mission.  This should be possible via scripting, but shouldn't be necessary since I would guess that most people who build missions probably use the editor exclusively.  An optional property to align the skill levels of all units within a group would be nice.

Third suggestion:

I saw another suggestion regarding a group list, which I think would be great for large missions.  Currently for the user list there are columns for unit type, skill, status etc.  If these columns could be extended (user definable) to include properties such as group name consistency, late activation, hidden on MFD (or any other useful common property), the ability to modify properties of multiple units/groups simultaneously (via shift or control clicking) would be very helpful.

Edited by Hellbat
  • Like 3