Suggestions on items I would like to see

Gun Jam

1) In VR the menu consumes quite a bit of screen space having it minimized is nice. I dont think it shows who is transmitting in any instance however that should be an option like with SRS. When minimized when a user keys up their call sign and freq should show up in the area of the menu then fade out after quickly after the end of the transmission. This could be an option as there are probably servers that would like the user name to not show up ever.  (not crapping up my display with menus is excellent and a simple fade in/out doesn't break immersion or clutter FOV)

2) when tuning to a channel how many other users are on that same freq?... This is helpful also something srs does

3) Needs mic click quite helpful to know that you did indeed press the button good.

4) When getting behind terrain this blocks signal and it appears to function well but it also appears binary. The signal is blocked or its not. Implementing degradation would be great... static increase volume decrease things like that then static as we approachtotal LOS.

1) is by far the most important it needs to have the ability to be intrusive but display transmitter's name and the freq.

Thanks

-Gun