Will next WWII aircraft module made by ED be released in 2022?

dcn

15 hours ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

I forgot!!! Nobody mentions (or I've missed it) the Wag's like comment Suntsag made at the end of this latest WWII stuff video about the C-47, and ED comments about how they were aware of the people wanting a flyable-multicrew transport aircraft after de C-130J mod… Who knows… 🤔

Perhaps because no-one has put as much store into it as you have.  Given the presence of troops appearing to embark, more likely a hint to a future feature perhaps Not paid much attention to the Skytrain since release but it appears to have zero cargo capablilty at present in the ME let alone the ability to drop airborne. Thats what I took away from it anyhow.

16 hours ago, unlikely_spider said:

That was their defense against low-level aerial attacks.

Ah, the gustav line, gothic line and Washing Line.....

17 hours ago, Callsign112 said:

It gives it that real lived-in feeling I think.

I guess. DCS -where the popilation is too busy washing to mow the lawn. 

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.