Tacview 0.93c

Tacview 0.93c has been released:

• IMPROVED: 'Too huge' flight recordings can now be loaded (unnecessary data is now discarded)
  • ADDED: Notification when the flight recording has been optimized and should be re-saved (also work on non bugged files)
  • FIXED: Minor bugs in the GUI

http://tacview.strasoftware.com/

:doh:

TacviewFlightRecordingOptimization.png.e7f6fc893170357de38d54a0101c911f.png

Edited by Vyrtuoz
  • Like 3
tacview-signature-512x128x24.png

Tacview 0.93c has been released:

• IMPROVED: 'Too huge' flight recordings can now be loaded (unnecessary data is now discarded)
  • ADDED: Notification when the flight recording has been optimized and should be re-saved (also work on non bugged files)
  • FIXED: Minor bugs in the GUI

http://tacview.strasoftware.com/

:doh:

I checked it out and confirm - the thing is working (:

GJ! :thumbup:

Small request:

If it possible add IAS (Indicated Air Speed) to the telemetry window.

Edited by wed

Great job on this version of Tacview! :thumbup:

ADDED: Notification when the flight recording has been optimized and should be re-saved (also work on non bugged files)

This is an excellent feature! The new binary format reduced an old 25MB ACMI to a mere 700KB in size! Just perfect.

Would it be possible to use Tacview in some sort of batch mode where you automatically open and resave a large number of ACMI files?

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Vyrtuoz, would you please explain why missiles are the only weapon that can be recorded?

Its is a real shame that cannon rounds, rockets and bombs do not show in tacview. Yet Flares and chaff are.

In my Tacview 093 I see cannon fire... not sure about bombs, but missiles, and cannon is visible, I'm sure unguided rockets too... :pilotfly:

Tacview_093_cannon.thumb.jpg.0ea96180338a52cbeac2780f2103fa36.jpg

Tacview_093_cannon_002.thumb.jpg.c7756a84ff01758dd9032b9eed1ca14b.jpg

Edited by Peyoteros

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Command line options

Tacview 0.93 support command line options (check in the help menu for more details).

Unfortunately it does not offer a /save command yet.

I'll add this command into the next version.

Great job on this version of Tacview! :thumbup:

This is an excellent feature! The new binary format reduced an old 25MB ACMI to a mere 700KB in size! Just perfect.

Would it be possible to use Tacview in some sort of batch mode where you automatically open and resave a large number of ACMI files?

TacviewCommandLineOptions.png.a48aa9bc98e271473847ccc4f811e36f.png

tacview-signature-512x128x24.png