Yaxis not working Red Exclamation point

NakedSquirrel

I have an error with the F14 Pilot bindings where the Y-axis is disabled and a red exclamation appears next to the Y axis.  There are no modifiers attached to the axis in settings, and I do not have any curves.  This error does not seem to affect other aircraft, and I have no issues in other sims.  I've tried searching the forums but couldn't find any advice that helped fix this bug.

If I hover my mouse over the exclamation, no conflicts are listed.

So far I've tried deleting all keybinds, repairing, trying different usb ports, updating joystick firmware, and even deleting all of my user files and completely reinstalling the game to a different hard drive.

Deleting the keybinds and rebinding everything will work temporarily, usually until a game or PC restart, but I've also had this error reoccur mid flight.

Hardware is a Virpil TM50 base and Constellation grip.  

Edit: I should add.  This error started after the update that added Jester LANTIRN capability.  I do not know if that is related.

dcsissue.jpg

Edited by NakedSquirrel

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3