Change sim language, FR to EN?

Freediver001

I don't think so. AdA mod is in english ;)

Yes you are correct. Thank you. I played ver. 1 long time ago and could not remember exactly. So the question remains, what is he having problems with? A little more info and he could get his answer. Thanks for reminding me, looking forward to v2.0 as I think most people are. cheers.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your efforts.:thumbup:

Here's a little more info. I hope it makes my question clear:

The version I purchased is a French one. Lock On, ver. 1.0.0.1. (OS, Vista 32bit)

Anyway, it is not a huge problem but as my knowledge of English is better than French I was wondering if there exsists a patch that can change the in-game menu's and speech into English. In special for the in-game menu's it would be an advantage for me.

Grtz,

FREEDIVER

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your efforts.:thumbup:

Here's a little more info. I hope it makes my question clear:

The version I purchased is a French one. Lock On, ver. 1.0.0.1. (OS, Vista 32bit)

Anyway, it is not a huge problem but as my knowledge of English is better than French I was wondering if there exsists a patch that can change the in-game menu's and speech into English. In special for the in-game menu's it would be an advantage for me.

There is an English mod at lockonfiles.com but I don't know if it is for v1.0 and you need the patch v1.02 also. Mainscreen also has an English mod at the same place. To change the wording I don't think it does that.

Yes look for an English version would make your life a lot easier.Cheers.