Syrian SAM locations

SnakeEyes

image.png

Working on a google map that shows locations of SAMs as recent as 2013 (there are no more recent sources) that contains SA-2,3,5,6,8,9. This should help you in your mission planning. The empty sites are used to spread units out and also for more SAMs in storage so its possible these sites would be used in a conflict. Let me know if you are interested in helping or have any updated info. I worked on it for abt 5 hours and also lost abt 2 hours bc it didn't save but hopefully this will be completed in the next month or so. Currently it only has some of the southern SAMs but all locations are accurate and you can actually see the launchers if you zoom in on some. I am working on recovering the info I lost so that Damascus has all its SAMs.

Here's the link:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1HF_PQ5XQJLSwCJR5QeuuE90u3Zuc5H-O&usp=sharing

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1

:joystick: oops

Modules I own: F-16CM, F/A-18C Lot 20, Supercarrier, Persian Gulf, FC3<bleh

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, King39 said:

Great work, this, but have you been able to work on northern Syrian sites?

sorry not yet they will be coming in the next week or so. thank you for your patience. Since there are over 300 SAM sites it will take a while but the sam sites closest to the coast will be put in first 

Edited by SnakeEyes

:joystick: oops

Modules I own: F-16CM, F/A-18C Lot 20, Supercarrier, Persian Gulf, FC3<bleh