Mission Editor Thing I did

DishDoggie

I took a Ship added 3 Moving Zones to the Ship Named Far, Medium, Close Then made 3 sound files of a Ships horn Blowing 2 times 1 sound for Far, low volume e.g. say at 33% , Medium e.p. 66% volume then Close at 100% You get the point then if I fly into the zones it plays the horn sound for that zone every 60 sec till I enter into the next zone then that sound plays till I enter the 3rd zone and that sound plays and if I leave Close to Medium the opposite happens in reverse. The horn sound files play nonstop till I leave that zone or I leave All Zones. then it shuts off. Enter a zone it starts up. So I am wondering what other use this could have cause it could trigger anything not just a sound file and you could set the time for anything you want i just use 60 sec. So the Zones are Large to give you time to fly through all 3 zones and the effect of horns blowing in the fog is a awesome mission effect. At Sea in a Coast Guard Huey so I set up 2 ships with 2 different horn sounds each ship with 3 zones each. Made in Standard Mission Editor Script. I was thinking of doing a how to video on how to set this up. It uses 4 lines for each zone used.