Default MDF buttons bindings for the Thrustmaster ones?

Not sure there will be default bindings because of the difference.

But OPPOTATOs profile might be a nice starting point for your own mapping. I’ve changed his profile a little bit to suit my own ideas and now I’m all set and just waiting for the Apache to be released… well, maybe I should spend quite more time in the Huey learning to fly choppers first, otherwise I’ll get task saturated real quick. 🙃

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs

15 hours ago, Archduke said:

Not sure there will be default bindings because of the difference.

But OPPOTATOs profile might be a nice starting point for your own mapping. I’ve changed his profile a little bit to suit my own ideas and now I’m all set and just waiting for the Apache to be released… well, maybe I should spend quite more time in the Huey learning to fly choppers first, otherwise I’ll get task saturated real quick. 🙃

Thanks! that is a good starting point!

My idea for a solution is to put all black buttons from the MPDs to my Steam Deck XL, all the grey i used on the TM MFDs but incorporating the BRT,CON etc.  I have placed my Steam Deck between the TM MFDs, not perfect but working... Will be a option until Total Controls open for sale of their Apache MPDs. 

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

I think the TM MFDs will be quite usable. If you can do without the BRT, CON, VID, DAY/NITE keys you could assign all others buttons. Myself I've assigned a modifier for BRT etc. because in VR I can't use a Steam Deck. It's just a matter of creating an easily remembered layout.

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs