Chewmann

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chewmann,

a very appreciated gift, gladly accept. 👍

In the Helmet write "GIGS" in the Jet "Capt. James "GIGS" Gigliotti"

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Michele

PS: I personally knew this pilot, he and his Squadron the VMFA-533 "Hawks" were deployed in Aviano in the 90s, so write his name in his honor.

Edited by extender72
  • Like 1

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

Awesome. Thank you for your work and for sharing with us. 

Keep up.

Best regards from Portugal 🙂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

1 hour ago, extender72 said:

Hi Chewmann,

a very appreciated gift, gladly accept. 👍

In the Helmet write "GIGS" in the Jet "Capt. James "GIGS" Gigliotti"

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Michele

PS: I personally knew this pilot, he and his Squadron the VMFA-533 "Hawks" were deployed in Aviano in the 90s, so write his name in his honor.

I deployed with them to Aviano in 93.  Don’t remember Gigs so he probably went with the Hawks on the 2nd pump.  I have a buddy I fly with who was in 533 for all of the 90s  I’ll ask him about Gigs.

Couple questions…what color scheme do you want and is there a particular modex and buno you want.  I have all the modex and their matching bunos for the jets we deployed with in 93 if that is of interest to you.

52 minuti fa, Chewmann ha scritto:

I deployed with them to Aviano in 93.  Don’t remember Gigs so he probably went with the Hawks on the 2nd pump.  I have a buddy I fly with who was in 533 for all of the 90s  I’ll ask him about Gigs.

Couple questions…what color scheme do you want and is there a particular modex and buno you want.  I have all the modex and their matching bunos for the jets we deployed with in 93 if that is of interest to you.

I leave it to you at your discretion, I leave it to you at your discretion, I'm Flickr and I'm attaching a link to the 533 in Aviano.

I saw 533 in 97.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155325808@N08/albums/72157692041206824

Thanks,

Michele

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

32 minutes ago, Chewmann said:

@fagulha Same offer for you my friend.  If you want a customized skin, let me know.

Thank you very much for your care.

I don´t want to give you more workload, i learned sometime ago how to add my name to the airframe etc, so theres no need but thank you for your offer, really appreciated 🙂

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

29 minutes ago, extender72 said:

I leave it to you at your discretion, I leave it to you at your discretion, I'm Flickr and I'm attaching a link to the 533 in Aviano.

I saw 533 in 97.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155325808@N08/albums/72157692041206824

Thanks,

Michele

Talked to my buddy, F18mech, and he said he remembers Gigs.  Very cool!

Thanks for the link.  I am going to download all of them  😉

I'll send you a link for the skin when I am finished via DM.

18 minuti fa, Chewmann ha scritto:

Talked to my buddy, F18mech, and he said he remembers Gigs.  Very cool!

Thanks for the link.  I am going to download all of them  😉

I'll send you a link for the skin when I am finished via DM.

Perfect thank you 😀👍👏