Help required to release the "Move Order - Navy Edition" Campaign for the UH-1

Hello everybody, the Transport Tycoon Campaign was very successful. Because of this I redesigned the hole Campaign and have incorporated the community feedback. More information's of the Changes and so on click on link below.

wiqqa33w.jpg

The redesigned Campaign is already released for the UH-60L Mod and the Mi-8 module, UH-1 is missing.

To the point:

I don't own the UH-1 module. I will still release it for the UH-1. There are two little things I have to check/set, I can't without owning the module. I need your help guys! If you own the UH-1 module and you can find ~20min time to help me at the weekend (18Mar-20mar), write me a PM or reply here. Thank you!

Already released (click for link):

UH-60L

Mi-8

Greetings

Sebastian aka C98

17 hours ago, Chef98 said:

Hello everybody, the Transport Tycoon Campaign was very successful. Because of this I redesigned the hole Campaign and have incorporated the community feedback. More information's of the Changes and so on click on link below.

wiqqa33w.jpg

The redesigned Campaign is already released for the UH-60L Mod and the Mi-8 module, UH-1 is missing.

To the point:

I don't own the UH-1 module. I will still release it for the UH-1. There are two little things I have to check/set, I can't without owning the module. I need your help guys! If you own the UH-1 module and you can find ~20min time to help me at the weekend (18Mar-20mar), write me a PM or reply here. Thank you!

Already released (click for link):

UH-60L

Mi-8

Greetings

Sebastian aka C98

Happy to help.  PM me the details.

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, VKB STECS Standard, Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod