Multi Monitor Display (triple head)

WarriorMP

Quick question with maybe not so quick an answer.

I'm running 3 monitors with am max resolution of 5760x1080 with an aspect ratio of 5.333333+. It's listed in my settings as one monitor though. This is a .LUA that has been transferred from build version to build version. A while ago I inquired on how to move my chat dialog box and was able to find a simple fix. Now, I want to move my Radio Command Dialog text however, I find that increasingly difficult. I tried several "fixes" but have been unsuccessful.

My goal is to move the Radio Command Dialog text to the upper right corner of the center monitor for easier viewing rather than turning my had far right. Hopefully this can be accomplished without to much digging into any .lua files.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! 

Edited by WarriorMP

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SPECS:

ASUS Sabertooth X79 MoBo, Intel i7 3820 CPU, 16GB Corsair Dominator Ram, MSI GFX 680 Twin Frozr 4GB, OCZ 250GB SSD, Seagate 1TB HDD, OCZ 700watt PSU, Corsair H100 CPU Cooler, Win7 Pro 64, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog FLT Controls, Saitek Combat Rudder Peddles, TrackIR5/Pro-clip

In the monitor config file

Saved Games/DCS/Config/Monitorsetup/*yourconfigfile*

So I have found that by changing the line

UIMainView = Viewports.Center

In the monitor config file, usually at the bottom, to the same format as the viewports i.e

UIMainView = 
{
x = 0;
y = 0;
width = 1920;
height = 1080;
}

You can control the boundaries of the user interface. This effects the start menu, the mission editor, and I presume the boundaries of the chat box, though I haven't tested that.

I can't say if it will do what you are after, the UIMAINVIEW should be the same as your center viewport with  UIMainView = Viewports.Center but it's worth a try.

For example, my main screen is 2560x1440 but if I use the code above I get these results

1.jpg

2.jpg