more insurgents

evanf117

with the release of the Ah-64 and the Mi-24 already having been out for a while its high time for some more insurgent units, i know pick up's are wip but i feel as, if we just get pick ups it will be the same as it is now, lighting up the same few unit types over and over again in different places, the following is a list with images of potential insurgent units

fixed mounted manned machine guns and ATGM's, several variants of machine guns and ATGM's could be included, ie both western and eastern types
 unknown.png
KORNET%2BE%2BATGM%2B2.jpg

kill dozers
armoured bulldozers have been used by insurgent groups for a while now, some are low tech plate steel welded on a bull dozer and some are higher tech with things like cage Armor
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.middleeasteye.net%2
military_cars_isis_the_middle_east_14.jp 

artillery
there is a lot you can do for artillery, every thing from diggers with barrel bomb launcher's on the end, hidden MLRS to just your average S-8 pick up
Bv3AZ5Bs4F48QzYH68Fk7H6Lb6HFtJVWocpoNsI-
image.png
military_cars_isis_the_middle_east_09.jp
400px-Atwar-chivers-libya-truck-rocket-b

up armoured military vehicle's
some times insurgent groups just up Armor older vehicle's, ie this BMP-1 and this T-55
a83162_6139749.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
61d59fd938e26edee9ec4867480b2256.jpg&f=1  

A/A missile SAM's
its been seen may times that insurgent's and even military's just attach A/A missiles to vehicle's and use them as short range SAMS
ie this Serbian one
taHhMWW7Qp8qfhj6U70a0oKyQxH8DhlTNs2NdXKY

parted out military vehicle's, 
an easy way to build a fighting vehicle's is to pull working parts off a broken ones, ie this BMP-1 turret on the back of a pick up, there are many such examples of this,
8Om_KO_1kJ0lyoHkCa2srqDF3i8hDgE82zi33otT
EtN41BcXMAIQDMP.jpg

wielded Armor technical's,
many insurgent groups wield Armor onto pickups, busses, trucks and the like, some times adding machine guns, ATGM's and triple-A
27e66d7e57e8c85294abb42cb5d751ad.jpg?ito
k0td3ol321o81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a 
026a1ae0f0052f51d3c4fd5656a76e79.jpg&f=1 
llbypcf4z7m81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a 

there are many more such examples and types of insurgent decrials but i think i have covered all the main ones, this isn't a direct "i want these vehicle's" but more of a here are some example's of potential vehicle's i think should at some point be added, adding said vehicle's or vehicle's similar would greatly improve the verity of vehicle's seen in DCS missions

• Like 1