Darken the color of blinded mirror

Hiob

Like in any other module the mirror (even the single tiny one) eats a lot of performance. For me it’s around 5 fps.

Since it is not particular useful in comparison, turning it off is a quick win.

It is however almost dead center in the field of view, and when it’s blinded, it is in a very light and shiny color. That is very distracting and uneasy on the eyes, especially in dark/cloudy environment.

May I suggest to tone down the color and brightness for the blinded mirror? Thank you!

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

I made a little mod for it. Releasing in any moment.

Please check the MOD section of the forums.

• Thanks 1

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

51 minutes ago, Devrim said:

I made a little mod for it. Releasing in any moment.

Please check the MOD section of the forums.

You‘re the best!

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

🖐️

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068