George not working with joystick, while ok with default keyboard bindings

Hi everyone, 

i'm experiencing a strange behavior with George. I bind the 5 George buttons (hide/show + 4 directions) in one hat of my Virpil Throttle MT50 CM2, but it doesn't work, while if i use the default key (LCtrl + V and WASD) it works properly. I tried to bind on other buttons on the throttle or the stick (MT50 CM2) but it doesn't work with any other input device rather than keyboard.

The hat is set as "normal" button in Virpil software, so nothing strange... 

Anyone has same issue?

DCS 2.5.6 Open Beta - F-18C, F-14B, F-16C, Av-8b, A-10C, Uh-1h, SA-342, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50 Modules

Persian Gulf Map, Nevada Training Map

ALIENWARE AREA-51 INTEL

Intel I9-9940X - Nvidia 2080Ti 11Gb - 32GB RAM - 4TB SSD

Oculus Rift S - FULL VIRPIL SETUP: T50CM2 throttle, T50cm2 Base and Grip, ACE2 Rudder

Actually, this is a bit confusing, but you will find that the LCtrl+V is bound to THREE different bindings:

- The one in AH-64 George you are configuring
- One inside the George "specific" area for the Pilot
- One inside the George "specific" area for the CPG

You need to actually bind all 3 to the same binding, in order for, when you are the pilot, to bring the George UI to show.  You need to do the same in the CPG controls.  I am actually not sure you "need" the one you are configuring, but I bound it nonetheless.

Hope this helps,

Rafa.

I'm Dragon in the Multiplayer servers.

I found the mistake:

i bind only the George menu, not in the Pilot or CPG profile. Thank RafaPolit, it was the answer i was looking for!

DCS 2.5.6 Open Beta - F-18C, F-14B, F-16C, Av-8b, A-10C, Uh-1h, SA-342, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50 Modules

Persian Gulf Map, Nevada Training Map

ALIENWARE AREA-51 INTEL

Intel I9-9940X - Nvidia 2080Ti 11Gb - 32GB RAM - 4TB SSD

Oculus Rift S - FULL VIRPIL SETUP: T50CM2 throttle, T50cm2 Base and Grip, ACE2 Rudder