Thanks BD

Finished the campaign today.  Enjoyed the experience.

Played about one mission per week until mission 9. Decided to wait for bug fix and play some other sims.

Missions typically took 2.5hrs to complete which is a big commitment for a single play session. It would still be nice if all missions (of that length) could be split into two parts so player could resume in the middle. A bit like [Take off & Training part 1], then [Training part 2 & landing].
Not sure how practical it is to create and maintain those extra mission files. Perhaps something for ED to work on (along with more mission branching etc.)
I could safely say I only took the plunge due to Baltic Dragon's name on the box, more so for exciting topics like 'training' 😉 . The experience and immersion was great as expected.

I normally wait six months for everyone else to find the bugs and have them fixed, but was looking forward to more A-10 flight, so jumped in on day one. No regrets. Overall quality was good. Mostly small spelling or mis-match between text and voice type issues, no show stoppers bar the (now fixed) Mission 9 one.

So thanks Baltic Dragon, well done with this campaign. And thanks to the helpers and great voice overs.