George Gun

dresoccer4

Having some trouble getting George to fire on targets with the gun consistently. Upon my first run of the mission, George had great aim and killed a target from pretty far away. I was able to lock and kill 3 targets in a single run.

However on subsequent runs, he refuses to fire until I'm almost right on trop of the target. Check out the screenshot below: George has an enemy locked up dead ahead, 1.4km away, and is green to fire at will. However he will not shoot until I'm right on top of the target, and barely hits it. 

It just seems inconsistent when George decides to fire. Anyone else experiencing this?

1-gerge.jpg

And the more runs I do, the worse George's aim seems to get. First run he was sniper shotting 3 consecutive targets from 2kms away. Now when I'm .5 km from the target he can't hit a thing, as shown in screenshot (you see the bullet impact points above and below the target)

image.png

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

22 minutes ago, Rmnsvn said:

I find George utterly imprecise with the gun. He finds the target, lazes it, shoots it and rounds usually fall long no matter if we hover or keep flying. 

see for me sometimes he's super accurate, but then bumps his head and can't hit the broad side of a barn. it's the inconsistency that I'm finding odd

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

the plot thickens even more! i flew very far away from my targets and reset George. I turned back towards my targets and had Geoge pick up a new target from 5km away, and gave him the green light. 

He started firing on the target from >3.5km away this time! still not terribly accurate but A for effort. Earlier he refused to shoot unless he was <0.5lm away

1-fargun.jpg