Just an AMAZING game!

THATDUUDE_GAMES

The level of DCS content creators is very high, but don't be discouraged and keep creating content, improving and contributing to the community. As advice, correcting the plans in external view spoils the production, however, all effort and work is appreciable. My like.

2 hours ago, 28270 said:

The level of DCS content creators is very high, but don't be discouraged and keep creating content, improving and contributing to the community. As advice, correcting the plans in external view spoils the production, however, all effort and work is appreciable. My like.

Hey, thanks for the advice. What do you mean by correcting the plans in external view? Do you mean when the camera moves or pans to much in external view?

hace 3 horas, THATDUUDE_GAMES dijo:

Hey, thanks for the advice. What do you mean by correcting the plans in external view? Do you mean when the camera moves or pans to much in external view?

When the mouse is used to correct and center an exterior plane. Maybe it's better to use (POV), smooth motion or use free camera mode and learn to follow the plane in the air. It's not easy and takes practice, especially if the plane changes course, speed and height. That's why I say that the DCS editors have set the bar very high. You can see the productions of (Adrián Caparzo) and (Hornet Productions), which from my point of view handle external views like no one else.

If this is among your first editions, it's not bad at all and you will surely improve, because it shows that you like it.

Edited by 28270
  • Like 2

Ya, not bad at all.  Keep at it.  Another thing I would add is to not highlight the less convincing aspects of DCS.  In this case, the pilot head movement.  It's not very natural looking so I wouldn't add it in.  I've seen a lot of video makers show it and I never thought it looked great.  A few exceptions would be the animations in the F-14 or maybe the F-18 pilot launching from the carrier.  The apache animations are looking real good too.

Just some advice from a layman.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 28270 said:

When the mouse is used to correct and center an exterior plane. Maybe it's better to use (POV), smooth motion or use free camera mode and learn to follow the plane in the air. It's not easy and takes practice, especially if the plane changes course, speed and height. That's why I say that the DCS editors have set the bar very high. You can see the productions of (Adrián Caparzo) and (Hornet Productions), which from my point of view handle external views like no one else.

If this is among your first editions, it's not bad at all and you will surely improve, because it shows that you like it.

Ah, yes, I agree. The smoothing of external views is exactly what I want to get better at! Yes, I love Adrian Caparzo's vids!

32 minutes ago, kontiuka said:

Ya, not bad at all.  Keep at it.  Another thing I would add is to not highlight the less convincing aspects of DCS.  In this case, the pilot head movement.  It's not very natural looking so I wouldn't add it in.  I've seen a lot of video makers show it and I never thought it looked great.  A few exceptions would be the animations in the F-14 or maybe the F-18 pilot launching from the carrier.  The apache animations are looking real good too.

Just some advice from a layman.

Thank you and yes, I agree with your point. I'll def be thinking more about that in my future vids!

• Like 1