F2 VR view distance question

nachomaga

I feel that the external view in the Apache is a bit far away, specially compared with the Huey and the Hind, for example, even with the closest zoom.

Any .lua file that can be edit to get closer view?

Perhaps this topic must be in Wishlist sub forum...

Zoom isn't really what he's talking about, it's the distance from the aircraft the camera is at. I haven't noticed anything special about it but you can move the camera closer or further out. Think it's right mouse and drag or something like that. Been a while since I messed with that function.

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

Yes, is the distance from the aircraft the camera is at. And when I talked about zoom, is the mouse wheel zoom, of course. The RCtrl + NumKeys is only for cockpit view position and doesn't work in F2 (at least in VR). The right click mouse drag is not a MSFS thing?

I just checked today and Huey in the closest zoom possible fill almost entire field of view in my Reverb G2, not so the Apache. The RCtrl + F2 view is better and you can get very close, but the sound is not working well.

Anyway, thanks for your awnsers, guys.

Edited by nachomaga

• 5 months later...