I could be wrong but!

Bearitall

Hey;

I believe i had seen that someone was re-modding the Su-27 Cockpit which eliminated that damn hump in the front...if so how is it coming along..that hump is a damn pain in the a$$....

Looking forward to this Cockpit mod...:joystick:

It's being worked on. Will be advised by the person doing the coding when he has it done. You may assume sometime early new year. cheers.

I think that there is a lineup behind you on that. Ha ,Ha. Gone for the SU-33. Hopefully this one will address Mig29, Su-27 and SU-33 combined. We will just have to see what the person who is doing decides how to go. He is very busy and this is a lot of work. Lets hope he can get it up and running in a reasonable time frame based on his schedule. Cheers.

I think that there is a lineup behind you on that. Ha ,Ha. Gone for the SU-33. Hopefully this one will address Mig29, Su-27 and SU-33 combined. We will just have to see what the person who is doing decides how to go. He is very busy and this is a lot of work. Lets hope he can get it up and running in a reasonable time frame based on his schedule. Cheers.

Great thanks..Merry Christmas bud...