South Atlantic Map

Mike Force Team

I have a request. Please use realistic weather effects. For example, we see white caps with strong winds while flying over the ocean.  For runways next to the ocean on gusty days, enable the effect ocean spray and ocean water pooling on the runways and taxiways.

Add some wildlife like seals on the beaches or sharks in the water wet. Sharks like the Great White Shark or Killer Sharks.

For static visuals, enable us to have demonstrations and demonstrators near the airfield. For any discarded 55 gallon drums lying around, allow us to upload a logo or graphic of our choosing that will appear. 

MFT

• Like 2

@MAXsenna Thank you for the response and the compliment.  Smiling 🙂

ED and their authorized vendors create exciting virtual environments on the different maps.  They focus on the major details, which bring us hours of enjoyment.  Based on the understanding that ED at least reads the comments in the forums, I know my suggestions are read.  While it not clear if the suggestions will be implemented, I have the satisfaction of knowing somebody read them. 

When I view some available functionalities and features on another popular flight simulation program, I like what I see.  In turn, I recommend them in ED's forum.

MFT

Edited by Mike Force Team
  • Like 1

@MAXsenna Thank you for the response and the compliment.  Smiling
MFT
No worries buddy! You always bring a smile and a laugh to me as well.
Good to have you here as a counterweight to all the negativty from a certain troll"s idea of having fun. Shooting down all others wishes and suggestions!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

@MAXsennaFrom what I understand, ED and its vendors focus on the details.  For example, at least 14 real-world Tomcats were photographed and scanned to create the F-14 we use (or abuse) in DCS.  The buttons, levers, sounds, and much more are very realistic.  Additionally, many years are invested in creating the various jets and choppers from scratch.  In the real world, we see various comments and viewpoints on many subjects in the forums.

Reading the forums show recurring themes, requested features, desired maps, and miscellaneous things.  Yet, the forums are a gold mine of opportunity.  If one searches, then there are topics that people do not think about or discuss.  At times, ED releases updates showing improvements to planes and enhancements to virtual environments.  With sources of information, creative minds create ideas.

MFT

• Like 1

@MAXsennaFrom what I understand, ED and its vendors focus on the details.  For example, at least 14 real-world Tomcats were photographed and scanned to create the F-14 we use (or abuse) in DCS.  The buttons, levers, sounds, and much more are very realistic.  Additionally, many years are invested in creating the various jets and choppers from scratch.  In the real world, we see various comments and viewpoints on many subjects in the forums.
Reading the forums show recurring themes, requested features, desired maps, and miscellaneous things.  Yet, the forums are a gold mine of opportunity.  If one searches, then there are topics that people do not think about or discuss.  At times, ED releases updates showing improvements to planes and enhancements to virtual environments.  With sources of information, creative minds create ideas.
MFT
Absolutely!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk