[FEEDBACK] sounds issues since last update

templeton579

Hi,

I am having a weird issue with sounds in cockpit, actually it's the second time I am having this issue, after the 2 lats updates.

the last time it has disappeared by itself.

I have no more rwr warnings, no more radio chatter from wingmen, awacs (single player), no more tone when I lock on a target, no warning soudns (altitude , after touch down, when I pull too much G's) etc...

I can hear engine, switches, buttons etc, but all the sounds mensionned before, are "gone".

I have to add that I have downloaded Echo19 sounds mod, but as much as I am aware of, it only concerns engine sounds (right ?).

But I have removed it, tried a "repair"...and....nothing has changed !

If someone has any advice, It would we grateful !

thx

Edited by templeton579

I have unistalled and reinstalled the module, and nothing has changed : still have no warnings (bingo, after touch down, G's, rwr ), no radio and no tones

even when I give orders to wingmen, I can read the comms, but cannot hear them

trainings missions : I can aslo read instructions, but no sound, cannot hear what is said

After removing Echo19 sound mod, unsistalling the module (deleted all files too), reinstalling the module, the problem still

Running out of options of what I can check or do (based on my knowledge), so if someone has an advice of what could be tried to resolve it

thx

Have you checked the DCS log for missing/sound errors? 

If you have any of those. Make sure to exclude the DCS folders in any antivirus solution you have, and then do a full repair.

Oh, and what's your sound settings? Hear like in helmet etc. 

And you have volume for the radios turned up? 

I know I'm grasping at straws here. 😊 

• 3 months later...
  • myHelljumper changed the title to [FEEDBACK] sounds issues since last update