TM Warthog (Thrust lever) & TM Rudder Pedals both using Joy-Z problem

FopaUK

Hi,
I have been trying to sort my controls out for DCS as new user, i have zero problems with MSFS2020.  I was making ok progress and hit a bit of a problem.  It appears that my thrust level (right) uses the Joy-Z Axis and when i map my rudder that too uses Joy-Z.  Is this a mistake on my own behalf somewhere or is this a standard issue that needs some kind of change somewhere.

I have done some research but still none the wiser, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have TARGET installed? You can change all the axis' to the stick and throttle and the response curves out of the game with TARGET. It's so much more than just a GUI/SCRIPT program. While you are there update your Firmware too.

Cheers

Sempre Fortis

They are both JoyZ but from different devices. I know, it's confusing, but a lot of game GUIs don't display which devices it comes from. That includes MSFS 2020, Elite Dangerous, DCS, and even BattleField games. However, underneath the games do record the devices:control tuples. If you bind them by using the button/key presses, you'd be fine. But if you use drop down list... that could be confusing... Brevity is a good thing, but not at the expense of clarity!