Is it possible to use both a Jetseat and Buttkicker at the same time via Simshaker for Aviators?

Apologies if this has been posted before. I did a quick search but couldn't find a thread on this specific topic.

I was wondering if it is possible to use both a Jetseat and Buttkicker Gamer 2 in Simshaker for Aviators? I have a Jetseat and it works awesome. But I was thinking how cool it would be if I used a buttkicker for effects like buffet, ground bumps, etc. and the Jetseat for g-load.

Are there any videos / guides out there on how to configure this? I've been looking but haven't found anything. Haven't purchased the Buttkicker yet, but would in a heartbeat if I knew this was definitely possible.

Thank you! 😀

you need to buy the sound module addon, and unsing simshaker for aviatiors, go to settings tab, output mode, simultaneous output must be checked.
then you will have two columns, to assign effects individually for the jetseat and the BK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 months later...
  • Thanks 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 1 year later...
On 5/29/2022 at 9:55 AM, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

you need to buy the sound module addon, and unsing simshaker for aviatiors, go to settings tab, output mode, simultaneous output must be checked.
then you will have two columns, to assign effects individually for the jetseat and the BK

just about to set both of these devices up and run them together also(buttkicker and jetseat):

1)will try first with the simultaneous output enabled - can see this enables for both the jetseat and soundmodule 50:50 sounds for all the effects - can you provide 

any suggestion for how to configure this for the best result? (note mainly flying the apache)

2)can see in the output section there is also a usb tick box for the jet seat - what does this do?

18 hours ago, mac22 said:

just about to set both of these devices up and run them together also(buttkicker and jetseat):

1)will try first with the simultaneous output enabled - can see this enables for both the jetseat and soundmodule 50:50 sounds for all the effects - can you provide 

any suggestion for how to configure this for the best result? (note mainly flying the apache)

2)can see in the output section there is also a usb tick box for the jet seat - what does this do?

effects tuning is different for each, because our cockpits, rigs, chairs, are different. But definitly for helis, I would have the rotor effects on the jetseat. They feel amazing when starting the main rotor, matching the rotation.
What´s more, I don´t own the Apache 😉

Regarding the USB tickbox, it shoudl be greyed out once you choose simultaneous option