How to run my 49inch display in split screen mode?

Dear DCS chaps,

Is there a way of modifying my configuration so that when I'm in my A10C II I see the main view of the cockpit running on my 49 inch monitor in the center with it running in a 32inch sized screen with the MFD's running in the spaces on the unused portions left and right of the main view?

I see an option in for the screen configuration to split the screen in to 3 equal parts but I'd like to modify the aspect ratio of the main view (cockpit) so that is larger in proportion then the MFD screens.

In addition, is there a way to just have the main view running on a 27 or 32 inch portion centered on my 49 inch monitor so that I only see black bars on either side?

Thanks in advance, Stuart

In the section of the forum below this under multi-display bugs, there is a tutorial on setting up mfd’s on a separate screen.( first post pinned at the top) I don’t see why it wouldn’t work on a single screen. You are essentially just inputting the coordinates for location  and size you want the main screen and mfd’s to be. Its based on total screen size in pixels, coordinates are also in pixels for x and y positions. I don’t think it cares one bit if you just one gigantic screen or multiple screens.. there’s a guide farther down about exporting other viewports to screens as well. A lot of sim-pit guys will have one big screen behind their controls and all of the gauges and displays just positioned in the correct space. I use a 49” but mfd’s on a separate screen with a pair of mfd cougars and followed that guide and it works great, its very easy to do, but follow it exactly. And right at the end you need to uncheck full screen mode in dcs settings.

Edited by MadKreator
  • Like 1

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones