Missions not recorded in Pilots Log

Timm

Hi Guys,

Need some info please on flying missions. I have just completed two missions that being the "Shooting Range" and the "Hard Day" mission both I have completed (when pressing the @ key states that mission is complete). I land, press ESC to exit, now when I go into my pilots log these have not been recorded. Any help will be appreciated. Oh yes just one other thing is there a way in changing the date format to read D/M/Y instead on M/D/Y. Timm

081223195650kh3.png

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

it may be because the game scores only campaign data, which is wierd cuz there is ur flight time....and not to hijack your thread timm i hope to add to your question

Is there a way to edit your campaign profile? My biggest grief is completing an hour long mission, sucessful take-off, landing and all that jazz, just to accidently hit the refly button @ the end of mission! OMG NO!

So the game counts the first sucessful flight, as well as the second (failed) flight where i escaped b4 unpausing the game.

Athlon 64 X2 5000+ @ 2.84ghz on ASUS M2 Crosshair M.B. OC'd

WinXP PRO 32bit SP3

2Gigs - Corsair DDR2 800mhz

ATI RADEON X1950 Crossfire edition 512mb

(8.12 drivers_ATI Tray)

Track IR 4 Pro/ Logitech Extreme 3D pro / CH Products Pro Throttle / Saitek Pro Gamer Command Unit/Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals:pilotfly:

Hi Bud,

Thanks for reply, if what your saying is correct why then does you log show both Campaign and Mission data ? Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

• 3 months later...

Cowflab, you can edit it in players.lua, use a code-oriented text editor like Notepad++, NOT standard Notepad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester