Markindels Durance Class Expanded!

Hawkeye60

Markindels Durance Class Expanded!

The Durance class is a series of multi-product replenishment oilers, originally designed and built for service in the French Navy. Besides the five ships built for the French Navy, a sixth was built for the Royal Australian Navy, while the lead ship of the class currently serves with the Argentine Navy. Two ships of a similar but smaller design are in service with the Royal Saudi Navy as the Boraida-class replenishment oilers.

In French Navy service the ships were used with the Force d'action navale (FAN, "Naval Action Force"). The last three French ships were built to a modified design with increased space for command operations. The three ships are used as flagships for French naval forces in the Indian Ocean. In 2009, Somme repelled an attack by pirates off the coast of Somalia. In 2014, a second French ship was removed from service followed by a third in 2021. In 2019, the Australian ship was taken out of service.

His comes with five liveries, including some to use with the new South Atlantic map.

A timely release!

We hope you enjoy her!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrwnz1ferkpt2w3/Markindels Durance Class.zip?dl=0

Screen-220621-021530.png

Screen-220621-021536.png

Screen-220621-021557.png

Screen-220621-021543.png

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."