No smoke

harf4ng

Hi,

In mission 1 there is supposed to be orange smoke where I have to hover, I have not. Not a big issue though.

In mission 2 seems I am supposed to get green smoke on the hospital, I see none as well. More an issue because I got lost because the ADF did not work 🙂

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 12:36 AM, harf4ng said:

Hi,

In mission 1 there is supposed to be orange smoke where I have to hover, I have not. Not a big issue though.

In mission 2 seems I am supposed to get green smoke on the hospital, I see none as well. More an issue because I got lost because the ADF did not work 🙂

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. It is the first time someone reports this issue. I will check it and let you know 🙂 

kind regards Petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2022 at 12:36 AM, harf4ng said:

Hi,

Thanks

Hey !! Just checked mission 2 and the green smoke is visible to me. Are you using any mods?

Kind regards Petritis.  

null

image.png

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign