New bug, we can't manually command Petrovitch AI to fire ATGMs!

gzj3401

For me the list of targets pops up but I can't scroll nor select any targets.

The entire key bindings of the section "Mi-24P Petrovich AI Helper" does not show any function.

Reassigning the buttons even to an other controller did not do a difference.

This occurs in single and multiplayer.

Edited by Darkowl

I'm seeing similar behavior on a server other than the Enigma server.   For quite awhile (even before the latest patch update), petrovich will not fire ATGMs after the first couple.  There's another thread that suggests this can break if you fire ATGMs, then switch to another weapon (rockets, 30 cal) and then back, but I don't know that's related.   I can select targets, command to fire, see "Fire!" displayed in the messages, but the missiles never launch.

In the past I assumed it was because I'd taken damage that prevented firing, but last night it happened when I was taking no return fire at all, but had switched from ATGM -> gun pods -> 30 cal -> ATGM. 

I experienced this on the Buddyspike Blue Flag Caucasus modern server.  I can dig out the track file, but it's... not short.

• Like 1

Earlier today, everything seemed to be working okay on the buddyspike blue flag caucasus modern server; I fired ATGMs, then 30mm cannon, then ATGMs again, no problems. 

Linking related post, don't know if the linked post issue was already resolved.