Mission 10 Justice - Stuck after first enemy encounter

Hello,

The first enemy encounter, after they killed some of my units i was told to destroy every militant or vehicle left in the area.

When all of them are finally wiped out, nothing happenes ... is there a way to trigger that forward?

Edited by BrianK86

• BrianK86 changed the title to Mission 10 Justice - Stuck after first enemy encounter

I will check and write to you. I fixed this bug in the latest beta update. Everything should work correctly.
Are you in beta? You can try the mission again, but if it's the same, just skip it. I will check and fix everything

1 hour ago, STONE SKY said:

I will check and write to you. I fixed this bug in the latest beta update. Everything should work correctly.
Are you in beta? You can try the mission again, but if it's the same, just skip it. I will check and fix everything

Thanks for the reply

I currently run the stable version recently updated to the latest 2.7.16.28157.

I tried it multiple times before and after the update and unfortunately had the same results.

Similar issue i had in mission 9, after the camp was cleared nothing triggered the ending dialogue until i reached a certain point somewhere between that camp and WP5.

Yes, this is the latest version and there should be my updates....
Not very good news. After all, I recently fixed these errors and checked it ...
Sadly.
I will fix it again

• Thanks 1

On 8/8/2022 at 2:01 PM, STONE SKY said:

Yes, this is the latest version and there should be my updates....
Not very good news. After all, I recently fixed these errors and checked it ...
Sadly.
I will fix it again

The good news is that missions can now be skipped, backtracked, and wait for another time all without messing with the files... That new campaign menu is a major improvement for DCS.

Other than what mentioned above all went smooth so far.  missions are great and i love the soundtrack ! 

3 часа назад, BrianK86 сказал:

The good news is that missions can now be skipped, backtracked, and wait for another time all without messing with the files... That new campaign menu is a major improvement for DCS.

Other than what mentioned above all went smooth so far.  missions are great and i love the soundtrack ! 

I will be glad if you follow me in the campaign for the Mi-8 Crew-Part 1, and in the grand series of MAD campaigns Mutual Assured Destruction.
These projects are 100 times better and more interesting.
The MAD series now consists of 2 parts - for UH-1 or Gazelle (your choice), and 2 part for JF-17 (my first campaign for the aircraft will pleasantly surprise you)
Right now I'm working on MAD part 3 for super tech Apache!
Memory of a Hero is my first project where I just learned how to create campaigns

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, STONE SKY said:

I will be glad if you follow me in the campaign for the Mi-8 Crew-Part 1, and in the grand series of MAD campaigns Mutual Assured Destruction.
The MAD series now consists of 2 parts - for UH-1 or Gazelle (your choice), and 2 part for JF-17 (my first campaign for the aircraft will pleasantly surprise you)
Memory of a Hero is my first project where I just learned how to create campaigns

Where can I find your missions for Mi-8 please?

Darkstar: Merged

4 hours ago, STONE SKY said:

Actually the Crew part 1 is what grabbed my attention in the first place. it was absolutely fantastic, loved the world athmosphere and the humorous vibe between the characters, flying the MI8 under the weather conditions was really fun especially in the arctic missions (great innovative change of scenery). the autorotation in mission 13 was a satisfying opportunity made easier thanks to that uncomfortable weather. I'll probably return to it for a second round at some point and im waiting for Part 2!

MAD was great, cleared the Huey missions and im waiting to pick up the other two modules. Good detail of a larger scale war that deserves to be played from other perspectives in the air, a feature i hope we'll see more in future projects

download.jpeg-28.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 часов назад, horstweihrauch сказал:

Where can I find your missions for Mi-8 please?

Here are the links please

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mi-8mtv2_crew_part_1/

7 часов назад, BrianK86 сказал:

Actually the Crew part 1 is what grabbed my attention in the first place. it was absolutely fantastic, loved the world athmosphere and the humorous vibe between the characters, flying the MI8 under the weather conditions was really fun especially in the arctic missions (great innovative change of scenery). the autorotation in mission 13 was a satisfying opportunity made easier thanks to that uncomfortable weather. I'll probably return to it for a second round at some point and im waiting for Part 2!

MAD was great, cleared the Huey missions and im waiting to pick up the other two modules. Good detail of a larger scale war that deserves to be played from other perspectives in the air, a feature i hope we'll see more in future projects

download.jpeg-28.jpg

Oh, thank you so much!!! I'm glad you appreciate my work!
MAD Apaches against the red coalition will be released in autumn! You will be delighted with this campaign!
With each campaign, my level increases. And Apaches this year - it will be the highest level for me!

41 minutes ago, STONE SKY said:

Here are the links please

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mi-8mtv2_crew_part_1/

Oh, thank you so much!!! I'm glad you appreciate my work!
MAD Apaches against the red coalition will be released in autumn! You will be delighted with this campaign!
With each campaign, my level increases. And Apaches this year - it will be the highest level for me!

Oh yeah i can imagine, the first level i need to hop through with the Apache is a learning curve 🙂
The KA50 i picked up with a few hours of reading, it's very automated and simple for the most part obviously to ease the workload on the pilot,
very fun to fly but the outdated optics can be a pain sometimes. something i liked about Memory of a hero is that it doesn't rely on the optics that much and targets are easier to spot even without searching with the shkval. (and i play DCS exclusively in VR)
looking forward for the Apache campaign!

• Like 1