Two small glitches that need fix

Ddg1500

i been plaing tomcat for a long while, i had met two small glitches that may need a fix( fingers cross, that maybe personal)

1 during cold start of the tomcat,i slew forward the emergency wing sweep handle to the utmost front and press it down(and cover it up), normally it should engage the control on the throttle, but it stucked at the emergency mode which makes me unable to control the wing sweep with my throttle, i had tried it numerous times and i can confirm it's a glitch

2 when i engage the vsl low button, there is no square symbology moving horizontally on the hud, whereas the vsl hi have it

1. You have to hit the reset button just forward of the yellow emergency sweep handle once you've stowed it to return wing sweep control to manual/auto.

2. I think you may have your modes mixed up. VSL LO will show you the diamond symbology in A/A mode, but it's mostly a vertical sweep. VSL HI is the one where you don't see anything because the vertical sweep is entirely above the HUD line of sight.

Edited by kablamoman
  • Like 1