Sales notification

dbw

Where i am in Canada we get long winters so when summer comes I tend to spend more time outside and much less time simming and on the computer.......hence i missed your last great sale. My fault. That said I'd sure like to know about the next one. Is there somewhere i can register for notification? Many thanks for your consideration.

Dave

I'd like to iterate this.  If I had gotten sales notifications in the past I would have bought more modules.  As it sits now waiting for a sale on a module... that I'll likely miss again and thus no sale. My experience, ymmv.

R5 2600 @4.2 GHZ, 16GB ram @ 3133, 1060 6GB at 2100 and 4400 970 Evo, TM16000M FCS Flight Pack and old eyes. Just an old Hillbilly that does what he wants when he wants...if I can get out of bed!

You can follow the Newsletter-Thread, the Sale is always mentioned there and you are up to date with what's going on.

Or you can follow Eagle Dynamics on twitter, youtube... As far as I rember, for every sale there was a video/trailer on youtube.

• Like 2

Sales are always mentioned in the GUI notifications. Don't they? Of course you have to start DCS to see them, (and actually read them), though. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Another way is to follow ED on YouTube, and have notifications on for the Eagle Dynamics channel on.

I third is to put a an old module on your Steam Wishlist, even if you intend on purchasing form the ED store. 

To be honest, I've never missed a sale. Even if I don't need them anymore, I know when they are. But I do understand is frustrating to miss out. But it's kinda hard if you ask me. Five, six times a year at least.

Edited by MAXsenna
  • Like 1