F/A-18C Multiplayer Cooperate Campaign - Operation Hormuz [Finished]

Jenson

11 minutes ago, Jenson said:

The AI keeps chasing issue should be solved now, just revised trigger rules to let them return when all Players fall back into a safe zone. 

You are right on the Tanker as well, it's too close to the enemy forces, however, I also received feedbacks from other players that they thought the tankers are too far (for some other missions) and it takes too long for a refueling job. I agree that this is not practical to place the tankers so close to the frontline, but I still decide to keep them there just to make the missions easier to play.

Thanks for the update.

The Tanker topic is a matter of reality vs game play. If people want an easier play then I understand the slight disortion of reality. At least we managed to get refuelled without being shot down!

MAIN SYSTEM SPECS: MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4, Intel Corei7-12700K @ 5.0, 64Gb RAM Kingston KF3600C18D4/16GX, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING 12GB, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, VKB Gladiator NXT Evo, VKB T-Rudder MKIV, Quest 2, Quest Pro

BACKUP SYSTEM SPECS: Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH, i7 9750, RTX2060mobile 6GB, 32GB RAM Crucial DDR4-2666, 1TB Intel SSD NVMe

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11