Mission 13

I’m just running into a technical issue with this one.  I get to Marshall on time and get the grid for the outpost from JTAC.   I hit it square in the middle with a JDAM setting off multiple explosions and there are bodies strewn about and the trucks in front are smoking, but I never hear any confirmation from the JTAC or get an option to report attack complete.  Not sure what else I have to kill to move on.  Do I have to take out the all the peripheral trucks and AAA too?  Or is there like one dude still in the compound that survived?   It looks like from videos online most people get cleared after one drop.   I only get a chance to fly one mission a night if I’m lucky so I don’t really wanna have to do it multiple times to figure out what’s going on.

2 hours ago, dhlrugby said:

I’m just running into a technical issue with this one.  I get to Marshall on time and get the grid for the outpost from JTAC.   I hit it square in the middle with a JDAM setting off multiple explosions and there are bodies strewn about and the trucks in front are smoking, but I never hear any confirmation from the JTAC or get an option to report attack complete.  Not sure what else I have to kill to move on.  Do I have to take out the all the peripheral trucks and AAA too?  Or is there like one dude still in the compound that survived?   It looks like from videos online most people get cleared after one drop.   I only get a chance to fly one mission a night if I’m lucky so I don’t really wanna have to do it multiple times to figure out what’s going on.

Hey, just checked the mission to remind myself.  The kill condition requires the outpost structure itself to be destroyed, this is actually made up of two buildings, so make sure both are destroyed and all should be good.  You will also still need to be tuned to 37.6 FM for the trigger to fire.

Edited by ChillNG
  • Thanks 1