MISSION 7 can't get 100.

On 9/30/2022 at 12:27 AM, GLUTIUS MAXIMUS said:

What is required to get 100?

Scoring is:

50 for starting the mission.

15 for landing back at Khasab.

There are then 7 separate scoring zones (5 point per zone for a total of 35), which IIRC you need to enter then report back to Overlord with the F10 menu.  You will need to report all 7 to score 100.  There is no requirement to destroy any of the targets in any of the zones.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 10:47 AM, ChillNG said:

Scoring is:

There are then 7 separate scoring zones (5 point per zone for a total of 35), which IIRC you need to enter then report back to Overlord with the F10 menu.  You will need to report all 7 to score 100.  There is no requirement to destroy any of the targets in any of the zones.

awesome thanks, now that I'm farther along in the campaign mission 11 & 12 I got score of 95. I repeated them 2 or 3 times trying to get 100. don't feel like trying again. would be nice if there was a file I could pull up in campaign folder to see what's required in each mission to get 100. I'm a perfectionist and want to make sure I get 100 on everything.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 10:47 AM, ChillNG said:

Scoring is:

Loved the campaign so much I'm doing a second run through. I'm coming up on this mission and I just want to make sure there's not an area I missed, I took notes from the last time I played. Here are the seven things that I marked. Is this correct or is there one more I'm missing?

mark cr44

mark cr2

mark cr4

mark cr38

mark cr58

markcr85

mark convoy

44 minutes ago, GLUTIUS MAXIMUS said:

Loved the campaign so much I'm doing a second run through. I'm coming up on this mission and I just want to make sure there's not an area I missed, I took notes from the last time I played. Here are the seven things that I marked. Is this correct or is there one more I'm missing?

mark cr44

mark cr2

mark cr4

mark cr38

mark cr58

markcr85

mark convoy

Yep that looks like all of them