Trouble slewing the camera in the M variant

Inf

Hi. So first off I'm a complete Gazelle newb, I just had my first ride in it yesterday. Seems very fun so far.

I was playing multicrew with a friend, he was pilot and I was co-pilot. Found when slewing the camera around, sometimes I'd slew left but the camera would move right. Sometimes it would work perfectly, though. Also found it difficult to accurately land the cursor on a target (lightest tap would overshoot).

Does anyone have any advice here? I'm not sure if this is because the pilot wasn't holding perfectly steady, or if there's some bugs, or it's just how the camera works and I have to deal with it.

Well one thing I would suggest is check your key-bindings for your HOTAS system.  Being a "newb", you may have set your key bindings while default key bindings were already in there, thus several sets of key bindings may be working against one another.  When-ever I fly a new module and am setting up my HOTAS key bindings, I always clear the default bindings so I'm not having any original bindings screwing things up.  Hope this helps.