Pilot head out of boundaries

Fortinero

I would really appreciate a high quality cockpit option WITHOUT the baked in reflections on MFDs and cockpit glass etc, they are super annoying...

It is really quite nonsense that even with my stick turned off in the cockpit I still have a fake stick reflection in the middle MFD. Even if I did show the stick it is still ugly because the reflection doesn't move with the stick.

I appreciate the detail that the art people went to, but we deserve a cockpit option to turn these baked reflections off, to me they are distracting and fake.

Edited by Hiten Bongz
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2022 at 6:11 PM, Hiten Bongz said:

I would really appreciate a high quality cockpit option WITHOUT the baked in reflections on MFDs and cockpit glass etc, they are super annoying...

It is really quite nonsense that even with my stick turned off in the cockpit I still have a fake stick reflection in the middle MFD. Even if I did show the stick it is still ugly because the reflection doesn't move with the stick.

I appreciate the detail that the art people went to, but we deserve a cockpit option to turn these baked reflections off, to me they are distracting and fake.

Hey mate, seems that, both what you described, plus the fact of not sticking your head out through the plexiglass of a supersonic jet is not important at all, not even being something that has been like this since day one of launch, priorities...